Sunday 16 October 2011

Mi first exhibition!



First of all thanks to salt&pepper for giving me the chance to do the exhibition and...  to Jose Abolafio -my friend- for helping me with the disign of the poster and the flyer. I think he has done a very good job!



And secondly, I have the pleasure of inviting to all of you to the exhibition Just a word... -art in a shop-. 

Who: Maria Leal  - me - ...   “I choose a concept... I find the word that defines it... I repeat it over and over... until I achieve an image that tells something to the person who is observing it”.
What to sell: original art (made with words), handmade and quirky gifts without a gallery price tag.
Price point: anywhere from £3 to £150 but mainly under £100
Location:   salt&pepper    www.saltandpepperfoods.co.uk
Dates: exhibition from 4th of november
       evening with the artist on 11th of november (7.00 - 9.00) 
 
...you are invited to drop in
... and have a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment